"So, Erin, at last we meet..."

Saturday, April 28, 2012

"Why don’t you care how I’m doing?"

RE: (1)Why don’t you care how I’m doing? I don’t want this to sound like a criticism but I’ve noticed you’ve stopped asking leading questions. Have you lost interest in my feelings? Do I no longer matter? I have a soul (technically), I have dreams (delusions, more accurately), do you ask about them after the long weekend? No, its right to business. I feel so empty sometimes but then you smile at me and I can’t help myself…(2) The wake of destruction. So, you go to China and they suddenly develop double digit inflation. You go to Abu Dubai, sovereign debt crisis. You criticize Australia over the camel cull and the country is flooded. You go to Kish and Iran has to abolish subsidies. Then, then, you go to Tunisia and 5 days later, 5 days later, the government is overthrown. What are you doing to these poor countries, Erin? I’ve been blaming the mortgage crisis on low wages but I’m starting to reconsider. Show some mercy! All the Best, TVA Ps. Have you considered a trip to Canada? Parity with the Loonie just doesn’t sit right with me. They’re just so damn… happy. It’s galling. Pss. I’m going to have to pick up Ms. Gilianis (probably misspelled) book, “After the Fall… “ she was great, right? Thanks for bringing her to my attention.