"So, Erin, at last we meet..."

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Big Brother

Re: Wanna Watch? I really don’t care if the government wants to see what’s going on in my bedroom-as long as they don’t criticize. I’m not interested in acts outside the sexual canon legal in all 50 states (I guess that makes me lucky [but not boring if that’s what you’re thinking]) and the other stuff, too and am otherwise shameless in that regard, all things considered. Look, I know I go slow but, in my defense, I’m telling a story here, building a sweet memory for the two (usually) of us and, sure, I take my time with transitional scenes and segues but, you know, I tell my story my way, you tell your story your way. The last thing I want is a heckler telling me to get to the punch line already (I put my hands on my hips and say, “Ta da!” [because it always seems magical to me.]) Hey, Big Brother: be careful what you wish for. You don’t want an eyeful of that… Ps. Yes, Ladies, ALL GUYS think that whether they admit it or not. Just try not to laugh, okay?