"So, Erin, at last we meet..."

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Water

I remember a few years ago, you had someone from one of the Scandinavian wealth funds on, talking about their investment in water in a 30 year investment cycle, which was memorable in both the dissonant nature of the investment and the term. This morning, you had two more investors on blathering about water, which is always riveting, but this time both of them focused on the delivery of water which is where the true potential of the commodity lays. While many people discuss the future of cloud computing, no one has focused on the potential of clouds as both a water storage and delivery system, no one but me, that is. As long as there is a water cycle, there will always be a new, and fresh, supply of water on this planet so cornering the market is patently absurd (not that absurdity in and of itself makes an investment unmarketable) but control of the middle of the process, the clouds, would be the greatest middleman opportunity in history (and I like the sound of that, don’t you?) It’s just air, right, how hard could it be to control? Just some fans here and there… I’ve said too much. Disregard that, it’s crazy talk, nevermind me…I’m just sayin’, once they frack the watershed in Pennsylvania, I’ll be in fat city. All the Best, TVA PS. I noticed that you were wearing a tartan the other day but it was a Cameron, not a Burnett, which is a curious breach of etiquette for such a considerate person. FYI, a link to a tartan website. http://www.scotweb.co.uk/tartan?gclid=CKGygrTSnqYCFQoLbAodAHCvpA