"So, Erin, at last we meet..."

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Dale Jr., Jr.

Re: The Nihilist-American community. Lookee here, girlie-girl: I couldn’t help but notice the subtle association of the Cain dog-whistle outreach to the mobile/modular living community and that being funny, somehow, to you. I find it refreshing to have a presidential candidate acknowledge that segment of our society (and actually find it worth exploiting) and, like the poor and Canadians, we just like to be mentioned now and again. I used to be a “roller” in my youth and let me tell you, there is nothing like riding home in the predawn hours, after a night of honky-tonking and whoring, dropping your Hog in the gravel and crawling into your trailer to pass-out until the noon heat drives you back out. Some people say they’d rather be dead than live in a trailer, and you do wonder that (the suspicion lingers), but they can’t possibly know that for sure, right? So you console yourself with that thought and just pretend that you’re a movie-star on location. Then, suddenly, it’s April 14th, again, and it would have been great to just roll over and think to myself “Okay, what’s 9% of jacksh-t?” I know with Herman Cain in the White House, my boy Dale Junior, Jr., and my girl Reba, will have those same opportunities! So, you still think moustaches and smoking are funny? Yeah, me too… but it is a lifestyle choice like it or not.