"So, Erin, at last we meet..."

Saturday, April 28, 2012

"How YOU doin'?"

RE: (1) How YOU doin’? I don’t want this to sound like a criticism but I’ve noticed you’re asking a lot of leading questions at work lately. You know, “What do you think about” this or that, and, well, while I’m obviously flattered by your interest, it does make you look a little…needy. Don’t get me wrong, I like that, I like high-maintenance, I like the badgering, the hounding, the incessant harping, the where were you till all hours of the night and why is there glitter on your shirt? Have I been drinking?…It makes me feel wanted. I’m a giver so if you’re needy that’s cool. It shows you’re really invested in this. Oh, I just reread the question and you mean how am I doing financially? Ah’ight, how YOU doin’? (Not back where I was but getting there.) (2) I’ve been meaning to ask you: Tunisia? What came in second? Just seems kind of desperate for a stamp to me, maybe I’m wrong, maybe I’m just jealous. I don’t know, should I be jealous? How was it? You yada, yada, yada ’d it, but you did mention the bisque…(too obscure?) (3) If you keep criticizing G-S, Kramer’s going to stroke out. Seriously, he was purple today. If G-S decides to work for free, I’d be happy to advise them. I will have to charge a wee percentage, however. All the Best, TVA