"So, Erin, at last we meet..."

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Invitation to "The Stoic"



I have recently completed my book, "The Stoic".  I am looking for readers to read it on the closed blog I have created solely for this purpose (I have the proof-reading covered).  The only obligation on your part is an honest critique of the book as you read it. If you are interested in reading this challenging work, please reply to TVA with a valid email address, which I will then apply to the blog as a permitted viewer.  If you are afraid of giving out your usual email address to a stranger, I encourage you to create a fake Gmail (click on to create account) account to forward to me.  This offer will remain open until I have at least 10 readers.  I hope you will take me up on this offer and I hope you enjoy "The Stoic".